Listen ‘n Learn:
- How helping others heals yourself
- Confronting limited beliefs
- Dissecting the Five Elements of the Mind
- Letting “mystical tools” prove themselves to you
- Using mantra to shift negativity
- The most challenging mind element that Drake understands
- How fear tells us where to go & grow, not where to freeze or flee
- S.W.A.N – Bobby Feeno
- Sensitive – Brother Ali
- Offence – Little Simz
- Selfish – Little Simz ft Cleo Sol
- Venom – Little Simz
- Where The Cash At – Brockhampton
- Her Love – Common
About Our Guest:
Julian Sambrano was born and raised in San Francisco. He moved to Los Angeles for college but left school early to pursue a career in photography. He took an active role furthering his experience as a studio manager and produced photo shoots steadily for the last 10 years. During that time, he felt like something was missing from his life.
He found the missing piece in the winter of 2010, when he found his spiritual teacher, Leas Maria. He instantly gravitated towards her teachings where he learned energetic healing, medical qigong, and The 5 Elements of Mind. The objective of this work is to develop an identity which can heal past traumas by learning to love ourselves, end our own suffering, and become empowered in conflict. Leas Maria passed away in 2014.
Julian continues to be inspired by Leas Maria and her work, actively spreading her teachings. He takes on clients while also training others in the 5 Elements of Mind. The process of healing himself has opened up his intuition and led him to tools, which he incorporates into his sessions. He is a certified Akashic Record Reader, Oracle Card Reader, Reiki, Theta, Crystal Healer, and last living master of the 5 Elements of Mind.
Links ‘n References from the Show: