Listen ‘n Learn:
- Finding the gifts of healing and transformation from the Coronavirus Pandemic
- The astrological connection with what’s going on in 2020
- Managing our emotional and physical states for ourselves and our children during this time
- The identical astrological placement history Rodney King, Martin Luther King, Jr and the George Floyd and why
- A perspective of oppression and understanding the next phase
- A deeper understanding of breath and breathing
- Tips to shift the energy
- Books to read by Ta-Nehisi Coates: Between the World and Me; Wesley Lowery: The Can’t Kill Us All. Richard Rothstein: The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America
- Public Enemy-Shut em Down
- Public Enemy-Don’t Believe the Hype
- Run the Jewels feat. DJ Premier and Greg Nice-Ooh LA LA
- NWA-Express Yourself
About Our Guest:
As a certified Yoga Instructor and Yoga Therapist Saharah has been teaching the discipline of yoga for over 30 years.
Saharah is producer of 3rd Eye Thursday heard early every Thursday mornings on 102.3 KJLH FM Radio Front Page Show with Dominique DiPrima. Sharing spiritual insight on astrology, intuition, healing and stress management.
Before developing SAJI Yoga Inc. Saharah spent 10 years in the record industry as an Entertainment Paralegal working with Motown Records, Interscope Records, PolyGram Records, Disney Hollywood records, Curb records, Macola records and co-owned a hip-hop record label Poetic Groove Records. She also spent some time at KDAY and KOST radio. Saharah was the Psychic Soul Sister with the Baka Boys at Power 106 offering on air psychic readings and astrological profiles.
Links ‘n References: