Listen ‘n Learn:
- On meeting Will.I.Am for the first time as kids
- Forming the Travel Nation dance crew
- Spitting his native tongue, Tagalog, on every Black Eyed Peas album
- Apl de Ap’s filipino healing remedy
- The healing power of the Black Eyed Peas all time hit, “Where is the Love”
About Our Guest:
Apl de Ap describes his experience immigrating to the U.S. as an adopted child from the Philippines and then conceiving a friendship with Will.I.Am, to create the Grammy Award winning hip hop group, the Black Eyed Peas. Also, tune in to learn about Apl’s quest to shed light upon the importance of the Asian American and Pacific Islander community’s impact to this
Apl.de.Ap is a Filipino American musician, rapper, record producer, entrepreneur & philanthropist best known as a co-founder/member of the Grammy Award-winning hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas.
Outside of creating music, Apl is a regular judge on the hit show, The Voice: Teen, Philippines and is also the founder of the Apl.de.ap Foundation which focuses on supporting youth to grant opportunities through arts, technology and healthcare in the Philippines.
Links ‘n Resources: